Our Rainbow

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

She rolled over!!!

If you read my blogs you've probably noticed I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. If you read my last post you know why. ;) I try to spend every bit of time I can with Rose and blogging has taken a back seat.  I'm trying to find balance though, because the blogging in my head has to stop, LOL. I need to clear my thoughts out before they start piling up.

Anyway, this post is just to say that Rose rolled over in her crib for the first time ever Sunday morning!!

It was approx. 5:00 am and I woke up to her fussing on the monitor. I looked over at the video screen and was shocked! That's one way to get my tired butt out of bed in a hurry! I ran into her room and turned her over then picked her up. Even though I felt bad I used my best voice of encouragement because she has been trying to turn over for quite a while now and she did it! (She just couldn't figure out what to do about it once she was face down.)

When I went back to our bedroom to turn off the monitor I noticed that the screen still had a still image of her face down with a "NO SIGNAL" message (because I had turned off the monitor in her room).  So of course I had to snap a quick picture of it. How many people catch that on camera anyway? It was one of her many firsts and I was happy to have a record of it.

Now I really will be waking up with every noise!!!

Here she is:
From Our Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment