Our Rainbow

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleepless Night

Last night I woke up around 2:00 AM with a sharp pain in my right side. It jolted me up & I yelled "Ouch" which woke up Tim. I told him I had a sharp pain and he told me to take some deep breaths & try to relax. I did that and tried to fall back asleep (the pain went away as quickly as it came) but it was so hard to sleep. I was filled with worry. Now that I'm almost halfway through this pregnancy I feel myself growing more & more attached. I can't put it into words but the feeling is so much stronger as this pregnancy progresses. The pain might have just been gas or round ligament pain but it still scared me until it stopped. I need sleep. I need to stop waking up every night around 3am like I have been recently. I need January to get here and for this baby to be born healthy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment