Our Rainbow

Monday, June 27, 2011

8 Weeks

Today is 8 weeks since my LMP, May 2nd. I'm kind of surprised I made it to this point really.  I'm very anxious for Wednesday to get here, so I can have the second ultrasound and see if baby has been growing appropriately.  I'm scared.  I'm anxious. I'm nervous. I just want everything to be OK.

It should be OK, and baby had a heartbeat last time so I should be fine. Baby should be fine.  I know too much.  Being a part of so many blogs and baby loss support groups has been very beneficial in the grieving process (which I'm still very much in the midst of) but it's a double edged sword.  Now I know not only the two losses I've endured, but all the numerous ways, stages, etc. that others have lost their babies.  Endless possibilities.  Every time I start thinking positively toward the future I correct myself and remember this is 'if' and not an absolute 'when'.  Nothing in life is absolute.

Praying baby is just fine.  Two days and I'll know.

3D image:
From Our Rainbow

2D image:
From Our Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment