Our Rainbow

Sunday, July 8, 2012

5 Months


This post is a bit out-dated since Rose is already 5 1/2 months old but I want to get it out there so here goes... :) Time keeps on flying and I'm amazed at how fast baby Rose is growing!! Sometimes she is the spitting image of me at this age and other times she really resembles Tim. Her eyes are still very blue- not the gray/blue that turns to brown; they are BLUE! We're starting to think they might stay that way. No teeth cutting through yet but she is a little drool-monster! Soon! I love being her mom and thankful she's in our lives. She gets me through the day when I'm down. She also is exhausting at this age but that's ok. :)

Five Months
Weight: 15 lbs (weighed by us)
Length: 27.5"
Head Circumference: 17.5"
Diaper Size: Size 2
Clothing Size: 6 months (a few 6-9 mo clothes)
Milestones: She has learned how to scream & squeal and is quite impressed with herself. She likes to purse her lips and blow bubbles. She still does the army crawl and is getting better at it. Still on rice cereal but introducing it slowly as she is only interested for a short time. She isn't sitting up on her own yet so we're working on that. Whenever I pick her up I have her "help" me. I say "ready, up" and hold her hands and help her sit up. She smiles then I pick her up. Very grabby- tries to grab anything in sight and within reach. Still very smiley at anyone who smiles at her and generally a very happy baby!


From Our Rainbow
From Our Rainbow
From Our Rainbow
From Our Rainbow
From Our Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment